Associate APPLY NOW
Do you have a 'passion for fashion' and love working with people?
Are you available to work evenings & week-ends?
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
We work as a team with everyone working together to create a great experience for our customers.
Caprice is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic personnel to become a part of our team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive growing environment.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers and consignors
- Demonstrate a keen interest in assessing the unique needs of customers and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Exceed sales and service goals and targets
- Accurately handles cash transactions
- Experience in a retail/consignment setting preferred but not required.
- Experience in social media and online sales are an asset but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
- Experience in working on a computer.
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
- Positive attitude and confident.
- Passion to keep learning, growing and adapting.
- Strong use of the English language both verbal and written.
- Ability to be on your feet for 4 hours at a time.
Ability to work evenings and week-ends as required "We have full time and part time positions available which include working hours on Saturdays, Sundays and peak holiday shopping times."
CapriceWest is Edmonton's largest ladies consignment store and has been open for 29 years.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Part-time hours: 25-35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour